Curt - Hart Im Zillertal, Nt 6263

 Curt Contact Details »

17-19 Main Street , Hart Im Zillertal , NORTHERN TERRITORY 6263







(03) 8790 4544

Transport Links:
(train, bus, motorway & major roads)

 Information About Curt »

I enjoyed going to your webiste. I rarely leave comments, but you definately up deserve a thumbs!

Curt is located in the Hart Im Zillertal area of NT. There is 1 other listing in the 6263 postcode area.

Lawyers in NT 6263

Number of Employees: 3

 Curt Map »

 Facebook Feed »

Not always the easiest topic of discussion but ...
9/11/2018 12:07:49 AM

The PGD Lawyers team are happy to announce that we have moved to our new main office at 17-19 Main St, Narre Warren North*(almost opposite the IGA). There's still a few external renovations underway as well as the settling in process, but hopefully we'll be completed by the end of the week. All other contact details remain the same and work is continuing as per usual despite the move. We hope you'll come past the new office soon and tell us what you think!!
8/12/2017 2:22:49 PM

Are you paying your employees properly? You need to be very very sure. Read this article in the Age....then contact PGD Lawyers if you need help with your employment law obligations and to make sure you are getting them right!
8/3/2017 1:23:41 AM

Stamp duty changes for land transfers between spouses/de facto partners.. Property transfers between spouses or de facto partners involving commercial and/or investment properties will no longer be exempt from stamp duty for contracts entered into from 1 July 2017. However the exemptions for the principal place of residence and for transfers following a relationship breakdown will remain in place..
6/9/2017 1:33:36 AM

Do our authorities ever say "sorry"? Why is it so hard? To find out a little more read "The Age" article below:
5/3/2017 1:18:44 AM

Changes to the First Home Owner Grant and stamp duty FHOG changes The Victorian Government has announced that it intends to increase the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) from $10,000 to $20,000 for new homes built in regional Victoria and valued up to $750,000. This will apply for contracts signed from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2020. Eligible first-home buyers of new homes in metropolitan Melbourne will continue to receive the $10,000 FHOG. Stamp Duty Changes The Victorian Government has announced that stamp duty (land transfer duty) will be abolished for first-home buyers purchasing a home with a dutiable value of not more than $600,000. This will make the existing first-home buyer 50 per cent duty reduction that applies to the purchase of a home with a dutiable value of not more than $600,000 a full exemption. Further, duty will be phased-in for eligible first-home buyers who purchase a home with a dutiable value between $600,001 and $750,000. Subject to the passage of the State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2017, the new measures will apply for contracts entered into from 1 July 2017. For further information, please contact PGD Lawyers on 8790 4533 or email property
3/24/2017 2:00:33 AM

Another tax for Victoria? The Victorian Government has recently announced its intention to bring in a self-reporting Vacant Residential Property Tax (VRPT). The new 1% tax will be levied on dwellings that are vacant for more than a total of 6 months in a calendar year. Owners of vacant residential property will be required to notify the SRO Vic of any vacant properties that they own. Note that some exemptions will apply. For more information, contact the team at PGD Lawyers on 8790 4533 or email:
3/10/2017 12:44:47 AM

Have you been left out of a Will (or there is no Will) and need to challenge? Let's take one such example: Your defacto partner has recently passed away leaving no Will. You are now facing abusive and aggressive family members of your late partner who are questioning your role in the relationship. What should you do? In Victoria, if there is no Will left behind by a deceased, the list of beneficiaries are generally as follows: - If survived by one partner and no children, then the partner is entitled to the whole estate; - If survived by one partner and children, then the partner is entitled to: o The personal chattels of the deceased; o The first $100,000.00 of the estate (excluding chattels); o A third of the remaining estate; - The children are entitled to equal share of the remaining estate after the partner has received his/her entitlements Even if there is no Will to be located, you will still be able to claim your entitlements provided you are able to prove your relationship with your late partner to the Courts. If you find yourself in such a situation, give us a call and we will be more than happy to assist 89790 4533. References:
2/28/2017 12:18:44 AM

STARTING UP A BUSINESS? WE ARE HERE TO HELP According to a recent article by a leading accounting firm in Australia, they are seeing a dramatic rise in co-working hubs and start-up incubators in every major city in Australia from Perth to Newcastle, and everywhere in between. As part of its National Innovation and Science Agenda, the Turnbull government has announced a range of measures that improve the technological infrastructure and connectivity capacities of state capital cities and regional hubs. Starting up is already challenging in itself by working on the service or product to enable it to reach a level of revenue generation. Issues such as legalities and administration, although not directly related to the actual offering of the start up, is equally if not more important. Why lose further sleep trying to ensure that legally your business is covered? Outsource this to a law firm you trust which will make your life a lot more easier. Get it done the right way the first time, and you will not need to constantly re-visit these issues allowing you time to really focus on the core business of your start up. PGD Lawyers can assist you with your start up and ongoing legal queries including Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality Agreements, Privacy Policies, Non-disclosure Agreements and Shareholders Agreements. The team at PGD Lawyers strongly encourage getting the right advice for business which can save you thousands of dollars in the long term. You can contact PGD on 8790 4533.
2/17/2017 1:17:28 AM

1. POWERS OF ATTORNEY LAW CHANGES There are various types of Powers of Attorney one can have made – enduring and non-enduring ones. Power of Attorney laws changed on 1 September 2015 with the commencement of the Powers of Attorney Act 2014 The changes have not affected the medical enduring power of attorney which continues to be regulated by the Medical Treatment Act 1988. What has changed is the ‘enduring power of attorney (financial)’ which has now been combined with the ‘enduring power of guardianship’ forming a single ‘enduring power of attorney’. Additionally, a new type of power of attorney appointment, the supportive attorney, has become available. A supportive attorney can be appointed by an adult (who has decision making capacity in relation to making the supportive attorney appointment), to provide support to make and give effect to some or all of their decisions. Any powers of attorney and guardianship made before 1 September 2015 are still valid under the new Act. If you require assistance with preparing any types of powers of attorney, we can most certainly help you. Please contact our office for more information on 8790 4533.
2/15/2017 4:57:41 AM

 Opening Hours »

9:00 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to 5:30 pm

 Reviews And Comments »

 Leave a comment or review about this company. We reserve the right to moderate any offensive comments.

Your Name: *
Your Email: *
Your Comments: *
What is 3 + 7?
Comments Temporarily Disabled
* Required Fields
User's Comments and Reviews
No users have submitted their reviews or comments yet. You can be the first!

View lawyers and solicitors by selecting one of the following regions below:

New South Wales | Victoria | Queensland | South Australia | Western Australia | Northern Territory | Tasmania | Australian Capital Territory